Protection of personal data
The website will be continuously updated following the relevant data protection and privacy legislation.
Kamen Plehan collects only limited amounts of information about you, which are necessary for us to respond to your request or deliver an order, to establish successful business cooperation.
Kamen Plehan applies the following principles to protect your privacy:
- we collect only the information that is needed,
- your data is not used for purposes not listed
- we do not store your data if it is no longer needed,
- we do not sell, borrow, distribute or publicly disclose your personal information,
- we do not send your data to third parties,
- we do not use any automated processing and decision making or profiling,
- we do not transfer your data to a third country or international organization,
- we check that your data is securely stored.
WHAT YOUR DATA IS COLLECTED AND IN WHAT WAY?
This website may be used without providing personal information. After you contact us via our contact form on the website or directly via our e-mail address, Kamen Plehan collects information about you. The information you enter via the website (e.g. your name, email address, organization) or send by direct email will be processed and stored so that we can contact you and respond to your request.
WHO MANAGES THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
The processing of this website and your data is handled by:
Kamen Plehan, stonemasonry, owned by Drago Perković
35 000 Slavnoski Brod
FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
Your personal data is processed solely to successfully deliver an order for our products or provide a response to your request.
HOW LONG IS PERSONAL DATA STORED?
Your personal data is stored during the period when communication with you is open, all to establish successful business cooperation. In case of interruption of further communication with you, Kamen Plehan will delete your personal data after 6 months.
You have the right to request that the further processing of your personal data be stopped at any time.
HOW IS PERSONAL DATA USED?
We use your personal information to contact you and respond to your inquiry, and at your request, we will send you an email about other offers and services that we think might be of interest to you. Kamen Plehan will not share your personal information with any third party nor will it allow access to it.
INFORMATION SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Kamen Plehan in case of collecting data about you, through applied security, physical, electronic, technological, procedural, and organizational measures, ensures that your personal data is protected from accidental or illegal destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access to personal data transferred, stored or otherwise processed.
If you choose to contact us via the contact form on our website or directly by email, none of the information you disclose will be stored on this website nor will it be transmitted or processed on any third party.
If you want to know if we own and process your personal data, or if you want to access the personal data we have about you, for:
- access to all personal information we have collected about you,
- correction of personal data we have about you,
- deleting all personal data we have collected about you,
- restrictions on the processing of your personal data by Kamen Plehan
- objections to the processing of your personal data by Kamen Plehan
- requests for your personal data held by Kamen Plehan, for transfer to a third party,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your request free of charge.
RIGHT TO COMPLAINT TO THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY
You may at any time lodge a complaint directly with the competent supervisory authority, in particular in an EU country where you have your habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged breach, if you consider that our processing of your personal data is not lawful, by contacting:
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AGENCY (AZOP)
HR – 10 000 Zagreb
Telephone: +385 1 4609 000
Fax: +385 1 4609 099